Are looking to enhance your marketing presence and reach a niche consumer audience? Pittsburgh Better Times is a unique vehicle for advertisers.
Pittsburgh Better Times fills an important role in the segment of the market, providing relevant information and uplifting stories to help those who are divorced, separated, and widowed as they move into a new stage of their lives. There is no better way for you to reach this unique set of individuals than to advertise with us.
Our Expansive Reach
By advertising with us, your message will reach over 40,000 professionals through our parent publication, Western Pennsylvania Hospital News, the region’s medical publication, as well as our 2,000+ Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn followers.
One way you can contribute is by becoming a featured expert and contribute original, bylined articles. Our current site offers excellent branding and exposure opportunities for the author and their organization. As a featured expert, you can submit articles to the site as well as be listed in our online directory. Here is an example of a Featured Expert piece.
In addition to our online content, we will also produce a biweekly e-newsletter that will be distributed to 7,500+ subscribers. You can also get your message out to these engaged and active readers by submitting a small text ad, about 5 lines long, at the bottom of the e-newsletter.
Advertising Opportunities: Annual Rates
Description of the Advertising Opportunities*
- Online Business Directory: For one low price, you can list your business with a link to your site on our online business directory for 12 months.
- Online Calendar Listing: Have an event coming up? Want to promote a support group meeting? We’ll post your events/activities for 12 months.
- Articles**: Be a Featured Expert and submit bylined articles. Contact Daniel Casciato at firstname.lastname@example.org for submission guidelines.
- Videos: Post an instructional video or promote your services on our site and YouTube Channel. (example: www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fea9Sw34PQ&feature=player_embedded)
- Email and Print Ads: Get your message out to our subscribers by submitting a text ad in one of our biweekly email blasts. Additionally, you will receive 2 ¼-page ads in Western Pennsylvania Hospital News, our parent publication.
*Special discounted rates available for non-profits.
**A banner ad may be substitued for an article.
For more information, you can reach:
Harvey D. Kart, Publisher, 770.353.5847 or email@example.com
Daniel Casciato, Website Manager, 412.607.9808 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Margie Wilson, Director of Advertising, 724.468.8360 or email@example.com