Since Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, to help prepare you to find the perfect gift for your sweetheart, we’ve assembled our annual Valentine’s Day Gift Guide.
A special thank you to those of who sent in your gift ideas and suggestions for this season.
If you’re looking for a gift idea, our annual gift guide features a wide variety of gift ideas below:
For Your Man
The Manly Man Company® is a veteran-owned small business.
They make manly gifts including Beef Jerky Flowers, Bacon Roses, Manly Gift Boxes, and Meat Card™. One great gift this Valentine’s Day is Beef Jerky Flowers which are available in full dozen bouquets and offered in 4 flavors:original, teriyaki, hot, and mixed. Placed inside a pint glass or beer mug “vase” and delivered fully assembled in a box, custom designed so the bouquet easily slides out when opened.
Please visit their online store for more information.
For the Foodie
Mmmmmm, barbeque sauce . . . smoky and sweet, what’s not to love about one of America’s favorite condiments? Well, for those that follow the Keto diet, there’s a few reasons – sugar and carbs being the main ones. But with NEW Keto Primo barbeque sauce, Keto followers can rejoice, as it can be slathered on and not affect ketosis.
Keto Primo is:
- KETO BBQ Sauce-sweetened with monk fruit
- Perfect for KETO, low carb, low glycemic, diabetic friendly, Paleo, Atkins
- Just 2 net carbs per 2 tablespoon serving; no sugar added; no artificial sweeteners
- Super food ingredients feature Monk Fruit; Apple Cider Vinegar, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, Butter
- All natural, no preservatives or artificial colors, non-GMO
Formulated by two moms, with a butcher as a “secret weapon”, this barbeque sauce stands up to regular, sugary ones. Whether you use as a marinade, on the smoker, in the oven, on the grill or in a crock or insta-pot, Keto Primo has the consistency of “regular” barbeque sauce, and you get that caramelized taste that one loves.
For the Tech Lover
ChargeHubGO+ Power Bank with Wireless Charging Pad, USB Charging Port, and 2 Built-in Cables
- PATENTED CHARGING TECHNOLOGY SmartSpeed® Technology provides the fastest possible charge for your devices with an impressive 15 watts of total power! The ChargeHubGO+ is compatible with almost any USB chargeable device, such as Apple and Android that include: iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, 6/6s Plus, 5/5s/5c, iPad Pro/Air/Air2/Mini, iPod, Samsung Galaxy S7/8/S9/Edge/Plus, Note 4/5, Google Pixel, LG, Windows, Nexus, HTC, MP3, Cameras, and More!
- PORTABLE POWER The 5000 mAh battery will keep most devices charged while on-the-go! UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY Ensures an optimal charge for virtually any device. Charge using a standard USB, the wireless charging pad, or the built-in USB Cables that provide unique and universal compatibility with 1 Type-C and 1 Micro/Lightning™ Reversible Cable.
- 5W WIRELESS CHARGING Is the hottest new technology! Go cable-free by simply placing a compatible device on top of the ChargeHubGO+ and your device will begin charging.
- SAFETY CERTIFIED The ChargeHubGO+ has undergone the most stringent testing to secure multiple product quality, safety, and durability certifications including: CE Certified, Tested to comply with FCC Standard Part 15, and RoHS Compliant.
- MSRP: $39.99
- Available at www.limitlessinnovations.com
For the Organizer
Better home organization is a common new year’s goal, but it can be overwhelming tackling items in room after room. Do you ever wish a new year could mean a new home? Before you make any rash moving plans, let Mindspace be your one-stop shop to organize your office, kitchen, and closets with their varieties of cutlery trays, utensil caddies and a variety of organizers from office supplies to shoes.
Start in the office with the Office Desk Organizer. It contains six compartments and includes a pull-out drawer to store those smaller items cluttering up a desk. This organizer is sturdy, made with mesh metal, but lightweight enough to move anywhere you need it.
With 24 oversized pockets, the Over Door Shoe Organizer has more versatility than organizing just footwear. Use it to hold toys, accessories or cleaning supplies in any room of your home.
In the kitchen, Mindspace’s Condiment Utensil Caddy is just as versatile. Use it to hold your condiments, seasonings, kitchen supplies or gadgets. Its lightweight steel construction and sleek mesh design look great on any table or countertop and it’s just as easy to move where needed.
Unlike some forms of organization that come in a box with instructions to put together. Mindspace eliminates this stress with no assembly required for their products. Find Mindspace on Amazon, Zulily, eBay and the Mindspacewebsite.
For more information, visit www.mindspaceny.com,
For the Fitness Lover
JBL Reflect Fit: The latest addition to the popular JBL Reflect line-up, JBL Reflect Fit Bluetooth headphone features in-ear heart rate monitoring and provides spoken, on-demand heart rate updates with a simple press of the button. It’s also compatible with the most popular fitness apps so athletes can access all of their workout stats in one place. JBL Reflect Fit is designed with IPX-5 sweat proof material and a reflective cable for comfortable and safe workouts. With a battery life of up to 10 hours, athletes can power through multiple workouts before having to recharge. It also features a microphone for crystal clear calls and a vibration alert to let athletes know of incoming calls while at the gym or on-the-go.
UA Sport Wireless Flex: These wireless neckband headphones offer a sleek design, JBL’s Signature Sound and impressive versatility to provide athletes with a secure fit at the gym or on-the-go. The headphones feature bend-and-stay Flex Zones in the neckband so athletes are guaranteed an adjustable fit and all-day comfort. Additionally, when rushing out the door to the gym, the headphones only require a quick five minutes of charging time for one hour of playback. UA Sport Wireless Flex are also engineered with an embedded RunSafe LED feature with three flashing modes for increased visibility and safety in low light conditions – perfect for running at night or before sunrise.
For the Stylish Mom
Bath & Body Works
Mom deserves to be pampered! Bath & Body Works’ new Garden-inspired collection (Pink Magnolia, Chamomile & Honey, and Wild Rose & Apple) is created from steam distilled natural oils.
Available in Floral Mist ($14.50), Body Cream ($13.50), New Botanical Body Scrub ($16.50), Mousse to Oil ($16.50), Lotion ($12.50), and Shower Gel ($16.50).
Best Mom Ever Gift Set: This set is ready to gift, complete with a Japanese Cherry Blossom (the best selling B&BW fragrance) Fine Fragrance Mist, Lotion, Bath Fizzy, and a floral cosmetic bag.
Mother’s Day Gift Set: No wrapping required! Includes the Hello Beautiful Fine Fragrance Mist, Lotion and Shower Gel, and two hair scrunchies.
Candles ($24.50): Let the candle do the talking with the “Best. Mom. Ever.” Fresh Cut Lilac 3-Wick and the “Mom, You’re Amazing” Endless Weekend 3-Wick.
Purpose and a Paycheck
When most people think of entrepreneurs, they picture young professionals at the start of their careers. But right now, people in their 50s and 60s are turning that theory on its head, launching new businesses at nearly twice the rate of those in the 20s.
Chris Farrell, veteran journalist and senior economics contributor to “Marketplace,” has been monitoring this grassroots movement for years. Now, he’s proving that our aging population is far from a burden to the economy; in fact, they’re saving it.
Filled with scholarly research and first-hand reporting, in Purpose and a Paycheck (HarperCollins Leadership) Farrell reveals:
- Why our aging population is one of the most powerful economic forces in the coming decades
- The negative impact of age discrimination, and why we should value the skills of experienced workers
- How workers in the second half of life are just as creative and productive as their younger peers—if not more so
- Why the leading edge of the ‘work longer movement’ is self-employment and entrepreneurship
- The growing trend among older adults to do well and do good by finding careers with nonprofits