No matter what business you’re in, it’s a good bet that your daily routine involves payment processing. To process payments, you need a point of sale system. The thing is, not every POS system is created equal. You need one that fits your unique business needs while being easy to set up, easy to use, and easy on your customers. What you need is a Clover POS system.
Why Clover Works for Any Business
Clover’s flexibility is the key to its success in a wide range of business applications. Because you can load software from Clover’s App Market onto Clover POS systems, you can fully customize your Clover to meet the demands of your unique business. In addition to choosing from a wide variety of apps, you can also choose the Clover hardware that works best for your business:
- Clover Mobile – Clover Mobile is a small, portable solution for accepting payments on the go. It’s ideal for pop-up shops, craft fairs, festivals, and food trucks. It can work in tandem with other Clover hardware, such as the Clover Mini and Clover Station.
- Clover Flex – The Cloverflex option is ideal when you need a standalone, handheld solution. Whether you walk the line to take orders before customers reach the counter or want an extremely portable solution for other reasons, Clover Flex gives you reliability and portability all rolled into one, without tying up your phone.
- Clover Station – Clover Station is the big, fully featured countertop Clover POS. You can pair it with a cash drawer and other Clover POS hardware to keep your business’s payment processing system running smoothly.
- Clover Mini – Don’t let the size of the Clover Mini fool you. It’s a fully-featured POS system that just happens to fit into tiny spaces. Although Clover Mini looks small, it is powerful. It can not only process chip, dip, swipe, and contactless payments for you; it can also manage cash transactions and generate powerful reports to help you make your business better every day. Clover Mini can even pair with Clover Station to give you twice the opportunity to receive payments.
- Clover Go – Go is the tiniest of the Clover hardware products. Instead of being a standalone POS system, Clover Go works with your phone. It pairs with your personal device to process chip, swipe, and contactless payments. Beyond that, though, Clover Go syncs with other Clover products you have so you won’t miss a beat when it’s time to run sales, inventory, and other reports.
Once you’ve decided which piece or pieces of hardware complement your business model, it’s time to customize your Clover POS with apps. For example, spa and salon owners often create a Booker POS system by adding the Booker app to a Clover POS machine. This fully featured combination enables them to integrate customer relationship management, appointment setting, time cards, and rewards programs into their payment processing system. They can even use Booker to incorporate online scheduling into their standalone websites or Facebook pages.
No matter what type of business you run, Clover is your one-stop solution for point of sale and payment processing services. It’s time to stop cobbling different technologies together and move your business into a single, integrated solution. What are you waiting for? Check out Clover POS today.