Pittsburgh Better Times (PBT) is a for-profit venture and, as such, accepts advertising. Compensation does not dictate site content.
Are looking to enhance your marketing presence and reach a niche consumer audience? PBT is a unique vehicle for advertisers.
We are the region’s only digital lifestyle publication that provides valuable content around careers, finance, health, wellness, parenting, and relationships. We also write product reviews and produce a gift guide four times a year.
Our Audience Profile
Since our founding in 2009, we’ve posted nearly 1,800 original articles. Through our social media channels (Straight Outta Pittsburgh Facebook Page and Pittsburgh Facebook Group), we reach over 65,000 people.
By advertising with us, you can increase your brand’s visibility through a customized approach that includes both advertising and editorial efforts.
Advertising with Us
We have a number of options available to help you reach your marketing goals:
- Sponsored Articles: Send us your sponsored articles each month and we’ll post them to the top of the home page.
- Full Page Ad: We offer everyone a half-page ad for the website. Ads run for a calendar month.
- Email Blasts: Reach our growing database of readers through a dedicated monthly email blast.
- Social Media Posts: We’ll share and boost your articles or events to our network of over social media followers.
- Directory Listing: Publish your business in our online directory that’s been optimized for SEO and social media.
For pricing details or more information, please contact Daniel Casciato at email@example.com or call 412-607-9808.
Pittsburgh Better Times is a product of Casciato Communications, LLC, which also publishes Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News, Healthcare Business Today, Pittsburgh Healthcare Report, and Lake Oconee Health.