Pink and oh-so-pretty! Here’s a roundup on a few beauty products that are giving back for Breast Cancer Awareness Month next month!
- jane iredale celebrates seven years of partnership with Living Beyond Breast Cancer® with the launch of Smell the Roses Hydration Spray. One hundred percent of profits from the sale of Smell the Roses Hydration Spray will be donated to Living Beyond Breast Cancer® in support of women affected by breast cancer. This moisturizing facial spritz features organic Rose Damascena Flower Water which is an excellent skin tonic and cleanses the skin, calms inflammation and reduces redness without disturbing its natural protective shield. The refreshing and uplifting rose fragrance de-stresses and promotes an overall feeling of wellbeing. Smell the Roses is recommended for any skin types, especially dry or sensitive skin, but may also be used as a moisturizer for oily skin or to wet makeup brushes to create precise lines. ($29 at janeiredale.com)
- Supersmile will donate 20% of their NEW Crystal Collection Toothbrush in Pink Diamond sales during the month of October to the SHARE Breast Cancer Charity. The new Crystal Collection Toothbrush features a slim, lengthened Lucite handle, ergonomically shaped with a series of indentations to guide hand-positioning to the ADA-recommended 45˚ brushing angle, as well as 5 tufted rows of soft, rounded nylon bristles. These elements of unique and improved design yield the softest, most thorough brushing experience yet. ($15 at supersmile.com)
- FragranceNet.com will donate 15% of the proceeds to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation each time one of the products below are purchased (individual hi-res images available): Vera Wang Truly Pink, Lacoste Love of Pink, Gap So Pink and Lacoste Joy of Pink (Pricing varies, FragranceNet.com)
- G.M. Collin skincare donates $2 of each sold product of Daily Ceramide Comfort Capsules to Pink Ribbons Inc. The Daily Ceramide Comfort system is a replenishing and nourishing skin care supplement in practical single dose capsules that protects the skin against environmental elements and reduces the skin stress and irritation while improving hydration. ($95 at GMCollin.com)
- DECLÉOR will be launching DECLÉOR Sensorial Travel Collections during October for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. For the 8th consecutive year, DECLÉOR will donate (10%) of net proceeds of the Sensorial Travel Collections sold during the month of October to Cancer and Careers, a program of CEW Foundation. Each exclusive skincare program includes five full and travel-sized DECLÉOR products, housed in a large zippered travel pouch, that provide unique benefits targeted to a specific skin-type. The Sensorial Travel to the Orient Collection features products that hydrate the skin, while the Sensorial Travel to the Mediterranean Collection is specifically designed for anti-aging benefits. Each set features an AROMESSENCE™ Serum, made from 100% pure and natural essential oils sourced from around the world, and 4 additional corresponding products that together offer a skincare program to treat, protect and repair the skin, while addressing the skincare concern from within. ($69 at DecleorUSA.com)
- suki® ultra-protect™ body balm: 100% of proceeds from October sales of this product will benefit Breast Cancer Action (www.bcaction.org), an organization whose mission is to achieve health justice for all women at risk of and living with breast cancer. This healing, therapeutic multipurpose balm is an essential hydrator after daily exfoliation, and provides all-day moisture, relief & suppleness for everywhere you need it: dry stretch marks, sore, chafed, cracked & damaged skin, eczema patches, even mom’s bellies & baby bottoms! This balm works precisely because of its unique texture that doesn’t run off skin (it’s more dense than greasy salves), providing the moisture barrier that dry, sensitive, troubled skin needs, & long-wear support to shield you from environmental stressors. ($27.95 at sukiskincare.com)