Just in time for Father’s Day, Joseph Abboud recently launched Black Linen, a new men’s fragrance inspired by the brand’s uncompromising artisanal American craftsmanship and design.
Joseph Abboud, Chief Creative Director of Tailored Brands Inc., worked closely with Tru Fragrance and Harry Fremont, Master Perfumer of Firmenich, to create the fragrance. Black Linen is a complex fragrance tailored to compliment the refined style and modern edge of the daring American man. Directly inspired by a black linen tuxedo from his Spring 2016 Collection, the fragrance packaging, name and notes all encompass Abboud’s romantic, summer aesthetic.
Doux Amour, meaning “sweet love,” was developed while on a journey to Morocco. The scent: A rare blend of floral essences—ylang yang, Casablanca lily and Moroccan jasmine—wrapped in a sultry, sueded accord of patchouli, rare amber sandalwood, and laced with a sheer veil of vanilla.
A perfume poem, sweet and gentle, yet sensual…redolent of warm Moroccan nights. An Arabian adventure from Casablanca to Marrakech inspired this sensual elixir, mixing the memories of souks, lush desert blooms, the smooth finish of Moroccan wine, and a heated midnight dance contest under the desert stars.
Spadaro Luxury Fragrances have been hailed as evocative… spicy…sensual…and irresistibly exotic. Like a fire dance— sultry, passionately wild and rare in blend, these words not only define each fragrance in the collection, but also describe their creator. Visionary, owner and alchemist Kim Spadaro, leaves an indelible mark on the international fragrance world creating fantasy from reality, capturing moments in time and bottling each to share through scent. Never denying a stranger her glowing smile and exuberance for life, each fragrance is unique as she.
Jessica Simpson Signature Fragrance
Inspired by the journey every woman takes through her lifetime, her latest signature fragrance, Jessica Simpson provides a mood-changing scent elevated by a sophisticated femininity exuding confidence and passion. The heart of the fragrance is a romantic floral bouquet of frangipani, night blooming jasmine, orange flower and tiger lily. Warm, satisfying dry notes of white chocolate vanilla bean accord, sandalwood, tonka bean and drift wood round out the natural beauty of this harmonious signature scent.
*Available in-store and online at Macy’s for SRP $65.00 (3.4oz)
This lovable, fun, and flirty fragrance is perfect for a woman to wear during a romantic evening with the one she loves. Vince Camuto Amore enhances the modern woman by capturing confident, sexy, and alluring notes of Blush Orchids, Fresh Freesia and Floating Lotus, making this limited-edition an inviting essence of a woman’s romantic appeal.
Nothing sets the mood for love like an alluring fragrance (or roses, a bottle of Merlot and John Mayer on repeat). What’s more is that some fragrance notes are natural aphrodisiacs that evoke love, lust and attraction so why not heed Cupid’s call to action this Valentine’s Day with a special for-his-nose-only fragrance? Since sexy doesn’t smell exactly alike to everyone, below is a range of sensual and romantic picks for every personality.
LOVE POTION – It’s long been believed that the scent of vanilla is a natural aphrodisiac, especially for men. Studies have also shown that men associate the scents of cinnamon and vanilla with love. Spritz on these sensual vanilla and cinnamon blends to dramatically increase intimacy and attraction.
- Shalimar by Guerlain ($79.19 at FragranceNet.com) – Perfectly combines a feminine, stylish character with exotic florals and vanilla for a romantic, complex fragrance.
- Hypnotic Poison Eau Secrete by Christian Dior ($94.19 at FragranceNet.com) – Traces of Arabian jasmine offer a sense of energy, while notes of vanilla lend a calming influence, providing a yin-and-yang effect that embraces your many moods. Citrus notes of Sicilian mandarin orange, Calabrian bergamot and Tunisian neroli bring a vibrant texture.
- Dolce Vita by Christian Dior ($107.19 at FragranceNet.com) – The warm tones of magnolia and rose blend perfectly with the sweet aromas of cinnamon, peach, and apricot. Bottom notes of vanilla and sandalwood complete the mix.
- Rose The One by Dolce & Gabbana ($64.19 at FragranceNet.com) – Rose The One is a breath-taking realization of a contemporary feminine floral and a deftly sensual paean to the eternal romance of the rose. An intriguing combination of pink grapefruit, sandalwood, musk, vanilla, rose and mandarin, as well as several other notes, blend to create this elegant floral fragrance.
- Very Irresistible by Givenchy ($ at FragranceNet.com) – Unites the elegant tradition of French style with the energy and pop-culture pizzazz of American film. Bursting with roses and infused with star anise, and verbena leaf, Very Irrésistible Givenchy is a fresh departure from the traditional floral fragrance.
- Rose by Paul Smith ($41.19 at FragranceNet.com) – Opens with notes of violet, rose and green tea. The heart is composed of Turkish Rose and magnolia, while the base brings cedar and musk accords.
Perfume Travel Atomizer
This lightweight, portable perfume sprayer makes it convenient to have your favorite scent with you anytime, anywhere. At just 3 inches long and holding .136 oz this sleek design is great for men or women on the go. Simply remove the nozzle from your big fragrance bottle, pump the atomizer up and down on the tube, and you can be ready to go in just a few seconds! Just $8.99 at FragranceNet.com.