Doux Amour, meaning “sweet love,” was developed while on a journey to Morocco. The scent: A rare blend of floral essences—ylang yang, Casablanca lily and Moroccan jasmine—wrapped in a sultry, sueded accord of patchouli, rare amber sandalwood, and laced with a sheer veil of vanilla.
A perfume poem, sweet and gentle, yet sensual…redolent of warm Moroccan nights. An Arabian adventure from Casablanca to Marrakech inspired this sensual elixir, mixing the memories of souks, lush desert blooms, the smooth finish of Moroccan wine, and a heated midnight dance contest under the desert stars.
Spadaro Luxury Fragrances have been hailed as evocative… spicy…sensual…and irresistibly exotic. Like a fire dance— sultry, passionately wild and rare in blend, these words not only define each fragrance in the collection, but also describe their creator. Visionary, owner and alchemist Kim Spadaro, leaves an indelible mark on the international fragrance world creating fantasy from reality, capturing moments in time and bottling each to share through scent. Never denying a stranger her glowing smile and exuberance for life, each fragrance is unique as she.
Jessica Simpson Signature Fragrance
Inspired by the journey every woman takes through her lifetime, her latest signature fragrance, Jessica Simpson provides a mood-changing scent elevated by a sophisticated femininity exuding confidence and passion. The heart of the fragrance is a romantic floral bouquet of frangipani, night blooming jasmine, orange flower and tiger lily. Warm, satisfying dry notes of white chocolate vanilla bean accord, sandalwood, tonka bean and drift wood round out the natural beauty of this harmonious signature scent.
*Available in-store and online at Macy’s for SRP $65.00 (3.4oz)
The perfect scent for a romantic date night with your special someone!
This lovable, fun, and flirty fragrance is perfect for a woman to wear during a romantic evening with the one she loves. Vince Camuto Amore enhances the modern woman by capturing confident, sexy, and alluring notes of Blush Orchids, Fresh Freesia and Floating Lotus, making this limited-edition an inviting essence of a woman’s romantic appeal.
*Available at Vince Camuto stores and online at Macy’s for SRP $78.00 (3.4oz) just in time for Valentine’s Day!
Nothing sets the mood for love like an alluring fragrance (or roses, a bottle of Merlot and John Mayer on repeat). What’s more is that some fragrance notes are natural aphrodisiacs that evoke love, lust and attraction so why not heed Cupid’s call to action this Valentine’s Day with a special for-his-nose-only fragrance? Since sexy doesn’t smell exactly alike to everyone, below is a range of sensual and romantic picks for every personality.
LOVE POTION – It’s long been believed that the scent of vanilla is a natural aphrodisiac, especially for men. Studies have also shown that men associate the scents of cinnamon and vanilla with love. Spritz on these sensual vanilla and cinnamon blends to dramatically increase intimacy and attraction.
- Shalimar by Guerlain ($79.19 at FragranceNet.com) – Perfectly combines a feminine, stylish character with exotic florals and vanilla for a romantic, complex fragrance.
- Hypnotic Poison Eau Secrete by Christian Dior ($94.19 at FragranceNet.com) – Traces of Arabian jasmine offer a sense of energy, while notes of vanilla lend a calming influence, providing a yin-and-yang effect that embraces your many moods. Citrus notes of Sicilian mandarin orange, Calabrian bergamot and Tunisian neroli bring a vibrant texture.
- Dolce Vita by Christian Dior ($107.19 at FragranceNet.com) – The warm tones of magnolia and rose blend perfectly with the sweet aromas of cinnamon, peach, and apricot. Bottom notes of vanilla and sandalwood complete the mix.
- Rose The One by Dolce & Gabbana ($64.19 at FragranceNet.com) – Rose The One is a breath-taking realization of a contemporary feminine floral and a deftly sensual paean to the eternal romance of the rose. An intriguing combination of pink grapefruit, sandalwood, musk, vanilla, rose and mandarin, as well as several other notes, blend to create this elegant floral fragrance.
- Very Irresistible by Givenchy ($ at FragranceNet.com) – Unites the elegant tradition of French style with the energy and pop-culture pizzazz of American film. Bursting with roses and infused with star anise, and verbena leaf, Very Irrésistible Givenchy is a fresh departure from the traditional floral fragrance.
- Rose by Paul Smith ($41.19 at FragranceNet.com) – Opens with notes of violet, rose and green tea. The heart is composed of Turkish Rose and magnolia, while the base brings cedar and musk accords.
- Versace Crystal Noir ($54.19 at FragranceNet.com) – A magical floral-oriental perfume, that is sheer and sensual at the same time. Features a seductive blend of gardenia, amber, plum and cedar.
- Black Orchid by Tom Ford ($155.19 at FragranceNet.com) – A luxurious and sensual fragrance with rich dark accords and an alluring potion of black orchids and spice.
- Pour Femme Intense by Dolce & Gabbana ($65.19 at FragranceNet.com) – Intense is a harmony of olfactive contrasts that are refined yet powerfully addictive. The heightened potency of this oriental floral ignites the senses, as unashamedly provocative notes of vaporous white flowers evoke long-forgotten memories and incite deep passion.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight ($60.99 at FragranceNet.com) – A playful perfume that borrows bright fruit scents of apple and quince, then incorporates freesia for an aromatic pop. Notes of peony and gardenia deliver a silky floral finish and remind you of lazy summer days.
- See by Chloe Eau Fraiche ($54.99 at FragranceNet.com) – With feminine notes of hyacinth, apple blossom and jasmine, this light floral scent is perfect for daytime.
- Balenciaga Rosabotanica ($92.99 at FragranceNet.com) – A heady rose infused with spicy notes of pepper, citrus hyacinth, cardamom and white woods
- Gucci Flora Glorious Mandarin ($52.99 at FragranceNet.com) – The revitalizing citrus scent of Mandarin orange combines with the relaxing, floral aroma of peony and jasmine, while the sweet scent of pina colada contrasts with the long-lasting, smooth aroma of the musk base note.
- Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet ($110.99 at FragranceNet.com) – paying homage to Christian Dior’s legendary passion for flowers, this fragrance glorifies mandarin and peony on downy notes of white musk. The peony is at the heart of this new floral signature. Its unique trail combines Damascena rose essence with fruity notes to recreate the outstanding scent of this flower, elusive in its natural state.
- Kenzo Flower In The Air ($71.99 at FragranceNet.com) – Top notes of raspberry and pink pepper form the perfect blend of slightly sweet and slightly spicy while a heart of magnolia, rose and gardenia give you a floral boost. White musk forms a base that flawlessly accentuates natural accords during the dry-down.
How about a luxury product at a reasonable price point? Russell James (the iconic fashion photographer who recently released the book Angels) has launched a line of fragrances available at Barney’s and online. The fragrances started with an Aboriginal artist in Russell’s native Australia who asked him to help create a perfume out of a local tree (called a Fire Tree). What sprung from the collaboration is a collection of fragrances that highlights the unique ingredients and spirit if some of the world’s most threatened cultures and communities. A portion of each sale goes directly to support projects in their partner communities.
The fragrances were created with world renowned perfumer, Harry Fremont (Firminech). The packaging is elegant and reflective of each fragrance’s essence. The 5 varieties are: Wild Fire – featuring Australian Sandalwood (harvested by aboriginal farmers), Desert Blush – featuring Australian Sandalwood (harvested by aboriginal farmers) and Australian Boronia Flower, Citadelle – featuring Haitian Vetiver, Bijou Vert –featuring Haitian Vetiver, Winter Oak – featuring Native American Oak wood.
Perfume Travel Atomizer
This lightweight, portable perfume sprayer makes it convenient to have your favorite scent with you anytime, anywhere. At just 3 inches long and holding .136 oz this sleek design is great for men or women on the go. Simply remove the nozzle from your big fragrance bottle, pump the atomizer up and down on the tube, and you can be ready to go in just a few seconds! Just $8.99 at FragranceNet.com.