We want to hear the individual experiences from those of you who are divorced, widowed, and separated whether it’s through stories, poems, anecdotes, photos, or video clips. Share your feelings, thoughts, and ideas with other readers of our site who might be able to gain some insight, strength, or a more positive attitude towards finding a new normal. There is no charge to submit your ideas and all submissions will be considered for publication.
Thank you for being a part of Pittsburgh Better Times!
How to Submit
- No deadlines. We accept submissions year round.
- We accept submissions by email only. Email your submissions to Harvey D. Kart, our Publisher, at email@example.com or to Daniel Casciato, our Assistant to the Publisher, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anonymity: Due to the personal nature of a piece, if you do not want your name published, please indicate this when submitting your work. We will respect your request and not display your name.
- We’d love to include a photo or artwork to accompany your piece. We recommend that photos be at least 5” wide and 200 dpi. Head shots should be at least 2” wide and 200 dpi.
- All materials submitted become the property of Pittsburgh Better Times. By submitting your work, you are giving Pittsburgh Better Times the non-exclusive right to publish your work. We may edit or abridge your work at its sole discretion. However, you have our permission and will retain the right to submit your work for non-exclusive publication elsewhere.
- Questions? Email or call Harvey at 412.475.9063 or Daniel at 412.607.9808.