Tastykake has whipped up delicious, no-bake Valentine’s Day treats that are easy to make and made with love. Each recipe takes less than 15 minutes, leaving more time to snuggle up with your sweetie. Whether you’re looking for goodies to give as gifts or a reason to bring loved ones together, these treats will do the trick. Tastykake also offers festive, limited edition Valentine’s Day products that are perfect gifts for classroom parties, tasty treats for the teachers or sweet snacks for your loved ones.
- Tender Loving Cakes feature sweet coconut cakes coated in a layer of smooth dark chocolate. Price $4.49. (Available at local Walmart.)
- Sweetie Cakes feature a cream filled chocolate cakes topped with sweet red icing and festive heart sprinkles. Price $4.49. (Available at local Walmart.)
Baci Perugina, an iconic Italian chocolate company, is now available nationwide and would be perfect for your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day. Available in milk and dark chocolate, each Baci contains a creamy milk chocolate, chopped-hazelnut filling crowed with a crunchy whole hazelnut and is made with just eight, all-natural ingredients.
Not only recognized for its heritage, quality, and taste, this world-renowned brand has become an Italian symbol of love and affection – each Baci confection includes a signature Baci Perugina “love note” bringing the words of philosophers, classical authors, proverbs, and more to the indulgent experience – something they are now able to share with the U.S. and the world.
Italy’s Rigoni di Asiago is now offering Nocciolata (pronounced no-cho-lata) Dairy Free, a certified-vegan alternative of their better-for-you, higher-quality, better-tasting chocolate-hazelnut spread.
Non-dairy lovers can now indulge in the creamy decadence, as well! Made with organic ingredients completely free of GMO’s, preservatives, colors, additives, or artificial sweeteners, Rigoni di Asiago’s Nocciolata Dairy Free combines hazelnuts, cocoa and cocoa butter, natural vanilla extract, and raw cane sugar for a chocolate- hazelnut spread with undeniably superior flavor and smooth texture.
Unlike other brands, which use palm oil (high in saturated fat and whose cultivation devastates the environment), Nocciolata Dairy Free is made with environmentally-responsible cold-pressed sunflower oil. It also contains far less sugar than other brands and is free from hydrogenated fats.
Each batch takes 36 hours of artisanal preparation to develop its rich and complex flavor and easy-to-spread consistency. Nocciolata Dairy Free is an indulgent snack, a wonderful addition to breakfast spreads, an alternative to other nut butters, and is a wonderful accompaniment for breads, fruit, or non-dairy ice cream.
Rigoni di Asiago Nocciolata Dairy Free is certified vegan and USDA organic and available in stores nationwide and online in 9.52-ounce glass jars. For more information, please visit www.nocciolatausa.com.
Starbucks offers a few items perfect for the holiday including:
- Starbucks® Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix is a perfect at-home treat to share with a girlfriend. It’s affordable, easy-to-make, and super tasty. Enjoy the beverage over girl talk and score some major points with your bestie by adding this cute mug.
- Starbucks VIA® Instant White Chocolate Mocha Latte is perfect for your coffee-loving friend on-the-go. Great for the espresso + chocolate lover, this beverage is a fun twist on a classic. Just add hot water and enjoy anytime, anywhere. The Starbucks Quilted Pink Double Wall Traveler is also a nice addition for the busy friend, SO, sibling, or parent.
- Starbucks® Caffé Verona® (available in K-Cup Packs, ground coffee or whole bean) is the perfect item to sip with your sweetie as you start the day. With a roasty, dark cocoa flavor, this coffee pairs nicely with another Valentine’s Day favorite – chocolate! Fun fact: Starbucks® Caffé Verona® was named after Verona, Italy which was the setting for Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.