This page this is sponsored by Cal U’s Master of Science in Nursing
We are now accepting applications for Spring term (January start)!
The MSN (Master of Science in Nursing) Nursing Administration and Leadership program prepares graduates in the advanced practice roles of administrators and leaders. These nurse leaders will address prevailing health and nursing issues, and have a comprehensive understanding of and beginning competence in nursing research, and foundation for doctoral study in nursing. The MSN curriculum addresses current practice and employment trends for today’s nurse administrators and leaders. It builds on theory and knowledge from baccalaureate nursing programs as it blends concepts with practice, culminating in a preceptor-based practicum. Read more at Infidelity Can Be a New Beginning, Not an Ending.
This Week’s Articles
- Infidelity Can Be a New Beginning, Not an Ending
- Invest in Yourself
- The Ex-Navy Wife
- Bashing Your Ex is Bad News for Your Children
- The Bookworm Sez: “Girl, Get Your Mind Right!” by Tionna Tee Smalls
- Make Peace with the Past to Enjoy Your Life Now
- Navy Wife
- A Blueprint for Life After Divorce: Pittsburgh Author’s Book Inspires and Empowers Others to Find their “New Normal”
- There is Life After Loss: Widow Helps Others Along their Healing Journeys