The St. Baldrick’s Foundation online store, where every dollar goes to fund the most promising research for childhood cancer. These items double as “gifts that gives back” allowing your friend, colleague or family member to receive something functional, while knowing the proceeds went back to The St. Baldrick’s Foundation.
Currently, more than $200 million has been raised for childhood cancer research with a majority of funds coming from the organization’s signature head-shaving events that are held all across the U.S. By adding these items to your gift list, you can keep your hair and raise funds in a different way.
• The New Favorite Toy: The St. Baldrick’s Teddy Bear, soft and cute, is your little one’s new favorite cuddle buddy- $16.95
• Gifts for Everyone: The St. Baldrick’s Water Bottle keeps your drinks cold and has a flip-top screw-on lid to clip onto any bag and prevent spills- $12.95
• The Busy Mom: Nantucket Fashion Tote–Fashionable and functional, this tote will help keep you organized and is easy to fold when traveling – $18.95
• Secret Santa : Hot Beverage Tumbler for your colleague or friend to enjoy their favorite coffee or tea while running errands or attending meetings- $15.95
• Stocking Stuffer: Knit Cap is a cozy and fashionable beanie anyone can wear during the cold winter months- $15.95