GoodGuides Youth Mentoring Program
Make a Difference in YOUR Community; Become a Youth Mentor!
Goals of Program
- Help youth build career plans
- Explore career options with youth
- Provide educational tutoring if needed
- Help youth prepare for post-secondary training
- Plan & participate in activities for youth & mentors
- Spend two hours a week interacting with youth
- Help youth build self confidence and self-esteem
- Provide role model for troubled youth
- Create an Individual Service Plan with the youth, setting realistic goals
Be a positive role model, build confidence and help youth explore different career paths. Our mentoring program connects kids (ages 12-17) to adults who will spend about two hours once a week engaging in fun activities and helping the youth plan for their futures. For more information, visit http://www.goodwillswpa.org/Volunteer-Mentors..