Serving our area for over 30 years, Family Hospice and Palliative Care is Western Pennsylvania’s largest non-profit hospice provider. It serves people of all ages and all walks of life in nine counties in Western Pennsylvania, helping patients make choices about their care, supporting family and friends who are grieving and educating both professionals and the community about end-of-life issues. With a commitment to innovative care programs, Family Hospice and Palliative Care provides a complete continuum of care to patients and families. Its website is www.familyhospice.com.
- Angels, Miracle Workers and Unsung Heroes
- The Simple Act of Doing More
- Providing Comfort and Peace Throughout Spiritual Care
- It’s Time for a Family Meeting
- On the Wings of Doves
- John’s Story
- Men in Grief: Giving Hope to Husbands