Our sister publication, Western Pennsylvania Hospital News, is the region’s only monthly health care newspaper, offers advertisers a highly targeted, affluent, and powerful readership that desires and appreciates the newspaper’s hard-hitting editorial perspective. Hospital News reports in-depth on the trends, issues and people that impact the region’s health care industry. With a monthly production cycle, this means a long shelf life and encourages thorough readership by today’s busy executives who can be overwhelmed by information. Hospital News is an attractive, informative publication that readers typically pass along to co-workers, meaning your ad receives multiple exposures, a real bonus to advertisers.
Visit www.wphospitalnews.com for more information.
Hospital News reaches more than 40,000 health care professionals monthly including:
- Health Care Executives (CEO’s, CFO’s, COO’s, Administrators, Practice Administrators/Managers)
- Hospital department heads of all key areas, including Human Resources, Marketing, Materials Management, Information Systems Management, Nursing and Multi-Hospital Systems Executives, Insurance Providers
- Home Care and Nursing Home Administrators
- Social Workers
- Discharge Planners
- Staffing Companies
- Business executives of health-focused companies
- The region’s top business and political leaders
- Professionals in the corporate community, including Corporate Executives, Corporate Human Resource Department Heads, and Employee Benefit Managers