Beauty Tips and Tricks That Will Boost Your Confidence and Help You Achieve Your Best Look Yet
By Tiffany Fluhme, Founder and CEO of FLUHME
When someone is going through a trying time in their life their physical well being often goes by the wayside. How they look, how they feel, and how they take care of themselves from the inside out are often greatly neglected.
It is my philosophy that when times are tough it is imperative to focus on just the opposite. Invest in yourself! When a person looks and feels their best they will exude confidence and with confidence anything can be accomplished!
Whether your goal is to improve your professional life or get back into the dating scene investing in yourself is certainly going to pay off. Doing simple things like taking care of your skin, testing out a glamorous new make-up look or finally taking the initiative to join the gym, will have a positive impact on all aspects of your life.
There are a few basics to keep in mind when it comes to your skin, make-up and beauty regiment. Your skin is a canvas and the goal is to create the absolute best canvas for your makeup application. Investing in a simple, professional grade skin care line will help you achieve radiant glowing skin within days. Follow these tips and you will be sure to love what you see when you look in the mirror:
- Find a great gel-based moisturizing cleanser to use morning and night. Many cleansers multitask as make-up removers. Remember, NEVER sleep with your makeup on!
- Always use a Vitamin-C product during the day, as well as a moisturizer with an SPF. These two products have significant protective properties and help to prevent the aging process.
- Use an evening product that contains the ingredient Retinol. This is one of the proven anti-aging ingredients that is sure to leave your skin glowing while helping to reverse the signs of aging.
- Choose a night moisturizer that is packed with anti-aging ingredients such as antioxidants and Peptides. This will leave your skin soft and supple in the morning.
- Drink plenty of water during the day. When your body and skin are hydrated you will reduce the appearance of fine lines.
You do not have to spend a fortune on your skincare products to see great results. There are many over-the-counter professional grade lines that are incredibly effective and relatively inexpensive. Now that you have beautiful, youthful skin it’s time to focus on your make-up.
With your skin looking so natural and wonderful, less make-up is more. I recommend the following essential products for a flawless look:
- A tinted moisturizer with an SPF. This is a great product because it multitasks as your daily moisturizer, your UV protection and a beautiful, sheer foundation.
- Apply a creamy concealer to the under eye area as well as the eyelid and brow bone to lighten up the eye area. Using a little concealer on the eyelid will help your eye shadow last longer and crease less.
- A great lash lengthening mascara is essential. Mascara completes your look and adds to the beauty and allure of the eye.
- A mineral powder is a great way to get a porcelain finish without feeling like you are wearing make-up.
- Use a hint of bronzer all year round. Bronzer will instantly warm up your look and give you a hint of color.
- Finish the look with a wonderful highly pigmented lip gloss. Your lips will shine with a hint of color and will eliminate the need for a lipstick during the day.
These simple makeup and skincare tips are certain to leave you feeling full of confidence. With a new found confidence, beauty and a positive self esteem you will find your way to happiness in all areas of your life. It is that simple!
About Tiffany Fluhme: In November of 2009, Tiffany Fluhme launched a trendy, chic, sexy and cutting-edge cosmetics company, FLUHME. Fluhme’s philosophy of skin care first and application second is catching on; this Pittsburgh-based company has gone national and is continuing to expand. With two lines of products produced by top Italian manufacturers, a national team of independent “Beauty Artists”, local Beauty Events and more, Fluhme is empowering women and creating beauty “from the inside out.” For more information about Tiffany and FLUHME visit: www.fluhme.com.